You’d be amazed by all the garbage that currently calls your colon home! So much of the waste material in your colon will never see the light of day, simply because it is clinging to the walls of your intestines. You will never truly have a “clean” colon, but if you aren’t careful, you’ll find that there is a whole lot of “gunk” clogging things up.
You see, your colon is designed to absorb the liquid and minerals from the food that has already passed through your stomach and small intestines. By the time it hits your colon, most of the good stuff has been absorbed, so the colon is there to absorb as much as possible.
But sometimes the colon absorbs too much of the water from your waste. This causes the waste to cling to the walls of your colon, slowing down the waste elimination process and increasing the risk of health problems.
That’s where a colon cleanse comes in handy! A colon cleanse will flush all the waste material from your intestines, getting rid of any and all wastes that may be clinging to your intestinal walls. Thanks to the colon cleanse, you can reduce of risk of a number of colon health problems, such as diverticulitis, colitis, IBS, and more.
You can always try colonic irrigation, but why not use an at-home solution first? Colon cleanse pills will help to flush out your intestines, making it easier for your body to get rid of waste material on its own. Here are some of the best colon cleanse pills for you to try:
#1 Pick: Optimum Colon
This bottle of colon cleanse pills may not look like much, but it gets the job done! You’ll find that it will help to flush out your colon effectively, and it’s surprisingly affordable. Designed to be taken over the course of 14 days, it’s an efficient supplement that will be worth the price.
About the Colon Cleanse
- Contains fiber (psyllium husk, flax seed powder) to cleanse your colon
- Contains herbs (aloe vera, senna, cascara sagrada) to reduce inflammation and increase cleansing
- Contains probiotics (lactobacillus) to maintain a healthy intestinal balance
- 14-day use, two capsules per day
- Made in the US
- Contains natural laxatives to increase waste elimination
This supplement is designed to help flush waste material from your intestines, so it has been formulated with ingredients that get the job done. The bottle even comes with an e-book filled with information that can help to improve colon health and educate you on how to do the cleanse right.
Here’s what customers have to say about it:
- “It works! Almost too good, but manageable. I would recommend taking early enough in evening/night to make sure you can “take care of business” before work.”
- “Be prepared for the bathroom in the morning, my advice is to start on a weekend. Drink 1.5 times your weight in ounces, or more. Just really hydrate. I’m already feeling less bloated and certainly much cleaner.”
- “I have Irritable bowel syndrome, and this product has really helped me. A must try for those that struggle with that!”
- “I’ve been trying to make better food choices and walking more in an effort to lose weight. That, combined with this product, helped me lose 3 pounds the first week and 2 the second. After one week, my tight jeans slid right on comfortably, much to my amazement. I truly feel like I’m resetting my body.”
- “Works great but be warned, do NOT take 2 pills the first time or maybe not ever. 1 pill is plenty! I took 2 pills one time and had stomach cramps all morning–from 5am on, it was awful.”
- “If it’s your first time you definitely wanna start with just one pill. The cramps are not fun. I’m personally not going to the bathroom as much as I wanted, a little disappointed.”
- “Taking this cleanse is about the equivalent of eating a whole box of laxatives.”
Despite the negative reviews, this colon cleanse supplement has been proven to work. Definitely worth considering if you’re looking for a quality supplement to flush your colon. Check the latest pricing here.
#2 Pick: Healthy Plus Prime Detox Cleanse
Made from all natural ingredients, this colon cleanse is designed to get your intestines back on track in no time! It’s packaged as a “detox” product, but it’s meant to flush waste from your colon. It’s a bit pricier than the #1 pick on this list, but it gets the job done.
About the Colon Cleanse
- Aloe vera to soothe intestines
- Contains oats, psyllium, alfalfa, and other fibers to flush waste material from the colon
- Contains lactobacillus acidophilus to restore healthy balance of bacteria in intestines
- 100% free of fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, gluten, and soy
This supplement is designed to be used no more than twice per year, a good thing considering how much of an effect colon cleanses can have on your digestive and immune system. To cleanse with the supplement, simply take two pills per day (morning and evening), and continue doing so until the bottle is empty. All in all, it’s a 30-day supplement.
Here’s what users have to say:
- “This cleanse started working right away and immediately I felt less bloated.”
- “I take 2 pills per day and I haven’t had any cramping. I would recommend this to anyone trying to get ready for summer!”
- “Toxins be gone. I had zero digestive track pains and was able to carry on normal life and work while taking these. Not to mention I lost 3 pounds (an added bonus).”
- “I feel SO much better after only a few days of using this product. Much less bloated & my tummy feels flatter. Special shout out to Health Plus Prime for their excellent Customer Service.”
- “I am definitely getting some cramping and mild pain, comparable to pains you would get from much stronger laxatives. Because of this cramping I am still feeling very bloated and not 100% this week.”
- “On one hand, it is gentle on the stomach like it claims to be, as I had no discomfort or bad reactions. But I also didn’t see any “cleanse” results either. I didn’t experience any weight loss, didn’t feel “lighter” or “cleansed”.”
- “I’m sure it works well for people without problems, but for me, it just really wasn’t that effective.”
It may not work for everyone, but for those who feel the effects, this supplement has proven to be an excellent choice. and a close runner up to Optimum Cleanse. You can check out the best pricing here.
Best Value Pick – Super Colon Cleanse
This product is designed to be used more often–every few months, according to the label. It’s definitely not safe to use if you have intestinal health conditions (a fact made very clear on the bottle), but it can help to deal with constipation. If you’re trying to get rid of waste, this $10 supplement is definitely an option to consider. I’ve done a full review of it here, if you are interested in getting my full take.
About the Colon Cleanse
- Contains Senna, buckthorn, and Cascara Sagrada to help treat intestinal irritation and inflammation
- Loaded with Psyllium husk and other fibers to eliminate waste
- Contains acidophilus bacteria to encourage better intestinal health
- Bottle contains 240 capsules–it’s good for MANY more cleanses than the other supplements on this list
If you’re looking for good value, this supplement is definitely one to consider. It can give you all the fiber, herbs, and probiotics you need to flush your colon and restore balance to your intestines the right way.
Here’s what users have to say:
- “I was starting a new diet and looking for a cleanse to kick start my weight loss efforts. This product delivered and definitely helped clean out my system. It helped with constipation and overall really made my stomach feel better.”
- “I have seen a huge improvement in my digestive issues, no more bloating, flatulence and upset stomach.”
- “I feel that this helps me eliminate all of my waste and all of the unhealthy food that I take in, especially after a big meal. This does trim my waistline a bit but considering I hardly ever exercise or diet, I am extremely pleased with the result.”
- “I don’t like that I have to take four pills a day, but it does really work. Be prepared to spend a lot of time in the bathroom though.”
- “When I took the recommended four capsules twice daily, it gave me abdominal cramps and diarrhea.”
- “I am taking this twice a day and not getting any results at all. Very upset.”
As you can see, the supplement works for a lot of people. Despite the fact that you have to take 4+ pills per day, it’s a good affordable option. I like scaling up a down the dosage, depending on my cleansing goals. If I just want to get things moving, I may take just 1-2, but if I’m doing a full cleanse I’ll take 4-5 spread out over the day. The best prices I’ve found online are at this listing.