Having been awarded best pre-workout supplement of the year by Bodybuilding.com and best product innovation by GNC. The C4 Extreme pre-workout supplement is quickly becoming a favorite amongst creatine users for a number of reasons. This creatine nitrate based powder formula is packed with powerful ingredients that help you get the results you want more quickly.
C4 Extreme Review
Cellucor strived to create a pre-workout supplement that helped increase muscle mass while also giving your workout an extra boost. While there is some room for improvement, as with any product, this supplement has been very well-received. C4 Extreme just might be leading the industry as one of the best supplements.
This powdered supplement is heavily based around Cellucor’s creatine nitrate formula. This was done by bonding NO3 nitrates to creatine. Creatine nitrate blows its monohydrate cousin out of the water. It is more effective and is absorbed extremely fast by the body.
Due to the solubility of this creatine, your body can saturate its stores more quickly before your workout and far less likely to have any stomach upset. In fact, most users claim that they haven’t had any issues at all, a far cry from the bloating and gastric upset complaints of monohydrate formulas.
As a pre-workout supplement, C4 Extreme is packed with ingredients to boost your energy levels quickly to give you that extra edge during your workout. These ingredients include caffeine, B vitamins, Synephrine and L-Tryosine.
Furthermore, C4 Extreme also contains Beta-Alanine, which reduces buildup of lactic acid, to help you work out more comfortably for longer. Arginine AKG is also present which aids in blood flow and insulin.
Some other ingredients are vitamin C and Mucuna Pruriens. Mucuna Pruiens is an ingredient that increase dopamine levels which in turn improve your mood and drive.
If you’re looking for a pre-workout supplement that will give you a lot of energy, C4 is a great choice.
Advantages of C4
Advantages of taking C4 Pre-Workout Extreme:
- Contains creatine nitrite which is incredibly more effective and faster absorbed than creatine monohydrate
- Many users claim that C4 Extreme didn’t cause any stomach upset or bloating
- Not only is C4 Extreme packed with creatine but also ingredients like caffeine and B vitamins which boost your energy
- C4 Extreme pre-workout is really easy to take, only 1 or 2 scoops mixed with 4-6 oz of water about 30 minutes before you exercise (1 scoop is 5.7 grams)
- This supplement comes in a variety of different flavors, perfect for those with picky tastes
- C4 Extreme can be found in any GNC store that sells Cellucor products and is widely available online
- Cellucor lists all ingredients right on the C4 Extreme bottle so you know exactly what you are taking
- Since C4 is so concentrated dosages are smaller than other supplements. You save more money and you can micro-dose as well.
Disadvantages of C4
Cons of taking C4 Pre-Workout Extreme:
- Synephrine is present in this formula and certain organizations forbid it’s use for their members
- C4 Extreme is a bit expensive compared to other competing supplements
- While there are many flavors, users report that it is difficult to find more than 2 or 3 options available in most stores
- Some users are disappointed that they aren’t more muscle building ingredients in the formula
If you’re tired of stomach problems from your creatine supplement or just want to try out a new product, buy a bottle of C4 Extreme pre-workout supplement. Based on reviews of many different users, this supplement will quickly become your favorite by delivering the results you want more quickly.
As with any supplement, remember that C4 Extreme isn’t designed to replace meals or nutrients. You need to eat a healthy and drink plenty of water. It is also important to consult with your physician before taking C4 Extreme pre-workout. This is especially true if you take nitrates or other medication. For more information on this product, please visit here for details (link to website).