Last Updated on by
If you need to boost your memory while also improving your focus, mood, and cognitive functions, nootropics might be the right solution. Still, there are numerous alternatives on the market so you must find the ones that offer the best results at an affordable price. In today’s review, I will talk about Peak Nootropics which is a company that markets brain enhancers all over the United States. They have an impressive shipping system that handles large orders. So, let’s cut to the chase and find out what these powders and capsules are, how they work, and how much they cost.
- 1 Overview
- 2 A Few Words About the Manufacturer
- 3 Ingredient Profile
- 4 How Do They Work? Are They Effective?
- 5 Pros and Cons
- 6 How Should You Properly Use This Product?
- 7 Quality Control – Third-Party Testing
- 8 Shipping and Fulfillment
- 9 How Much Do These Products Cost?
- 10 Nootropics Health Benefits
- 11 Potential Side Effects
- 12 Putting It All Together
All Peak Nootropics supplements have natural formulas made from safe and effective nootropic blends that are meant to improve both your memory and mood. They contain good-quality ingredients such as Bacopa Monnieri, L-Theanine, and others. These combinations reduce the negative effects of prolonged stress so a regular consumption of these elements should ensure a happier and healthier version of yourself.
A Few Words About the Manufacturer
All Peak Nootropics cognitive enhancers are made and sold by Peak Nootropics LLC, a company based in Canada. However, the firm’s warehouse is located in the United States. The company markets a wide range of supplements such as Rhodiola Rosea, antioxidants, Piracetam, and many others. Still, Mood & Memory, Brain Stack, and Caffeine + L-Theanine are some of their most popular products that claim to enhance one’s overall mental performance.
All Peak Nootropics products contain the following main ingredients:
- Nootropics – represents a rich antioxidant source that prevents the appearance of free radicals which are linked to aging signs. Also, these compounds are said to improve immunity and strengthen your organism in its attempt to fight diseases;
- A blend of caffeine and L-Theanine – this mix boosts cognitive behavior, helps you learn new things a lot quicker, and makes the process of interpreting information significantly easier;
- Bacopa – this particular ingredient is crucial when it comes to stress reduction as well as brain function enhancement. Moreover, some say it fights cognitive diseases while also improving memory;
- Phenylethylamine – your mood will definitely turn for the better if you consume supplements based on this specific ingredient. In fact, a few specialists said that constant PEA consumption will help you achieve an optimum level of positive attitude and mental happiness;
- L-DOPA – it is responsible for the DA’s production in your brain which can be translated as the “feel good effect.” It also lowers the symptoms of anxiety. This comes in handy in situations in which people suffer from restlessness. Simply put, this element will make you feel calmer.
How Do They Work? Are They Effective?
Peak Nootropics is a product that combines different compounds, including plant extracts. This blend leads to a pretty effective formula that is supposed to improve your overall brain performance (or, at least, that is what the company says). It seems that the ingredients promote serotonin production which uplifts your mood and this will further lead to better learning, easier focus, and boosted memory.
But now I am sure you’re wondering whether or not Peak Nootropics are worth it. Are these supplements really going to work? According to the company, they will deliver their promised results to the company’s clients. The brand’s representatives state that not only are these products able to improve cognitive function but they will also boost your immunity due to their nootropic content which is rich in antioxidants.
Unfortunately, no matter how much I’ve tried, I wasn’t able to find any relevant reviews coming from actual consumers. So, I guess we must rely only on what the company tells us about their brain enhancer. There are other reviews out there in which people present their personal experience with the product. Still, most of them are all about positive feedback which makes me think if those individuals are totally honest or if they have been paid by the company to endorse Peak Nootropics.
Pros and Cons
- It is said to boost cognitive performance;
- It might help you focus better and improve memory;
- Some people say that consuming nootropics can lead to easier and quicker learning;
- The company claims their product is effective when it comes to lowering the symptoms of anxiety and stress;
- It is an affordable supplement;
- The manufacturer markets a wide range of Peak Nootropics supplement alternatives: Mood & Memory, L-Dopa, Caffeine + Theanine, Brain Stack, etc.;
- Integrates both effective and natural nootropics.
- There is no sufficient evidence to back up the claims of the manufacturing company. There is the possibility of boosting your memory and intelligence by using Peak Nootropics but there’s no guarantee that the supplement will have the same effects on everybody;
- Unfortunately, there are often times when Peak Nootropics runs out of stock.
How Should You Properly Use This Product?
The recommended daily dosage is composed of one or two capsules if you want to improve your brain function. To achieve optimum results in a safe and controlled way, you should start with a small dosage. Then, after a while, you can increase it but make sure not to take more than two pills per day. Although there are no precaution measures that you must consider before taking this supplement, I strongly advise you to consult your doctor, especially if you’re under any medication.
Quality Control – Third-Party Testing
Independent testing is a strong proof of any quality-related indicators. The majority of nootropic supplements are synthesized in China. This is the case with most racetam powders. You should steer clear from them because their quality is definitely dubious. Any supplement seller that doesn’t use independent testing won’t make sure that every batch of its product reaches a certain level of quality.
Fortunately, this is not the case with Peak Nootropics because the company does regular third-party testing. However, they do that on most of their brain enhancers but not on all of their products which is a bit curious. To discover exactly what Peak Nootropics supplements are tested by third parties, you must visit the company’s official website.
On the other hand, to be completely honest, not applying third-party testing doesn’t make a product less reliable. For instance, certain supplements don’t need as much scrutiny as others. All in all, this can also be a matter of how discreet the company is or how suspicious and demanding the buyers are.
According to many people, this particular manufacturer sets some of the highest standards when it comes to producing and selling bulk powder nootropics. Still, their capsules might not be able to provide your expected results in the long-term. What I mean by that is their products are more suitable for beginners, those who are just starting to experiment with nootropics.
Shipping and Fulfillment
So, should you completely trust the company to supply your capsules in time? Well, certain reports have shown that several people complained about the way Peak Nootropics handles their orders. It seems that some consumers made multiple orders but they didn’t receive any of their ordered supplements. The worst cases happened in 2016 when customers received no products at all or they had to wait at least seven days for their capsules to be shipped.
It is true that many businesses with such a huge volume of orders can encounter issues from time to time. Despite these few problems that I found online, most consumers benefit from a high deliverability rate, especially those that live in the United States.
According to what the company claims, Peak Nootropics is able to ship the products to their clients in only a couple of days since the order. Furthermore, US clients are not charged with any additional import taxes. Although their biggest customer bases are people from Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, Peak Nootropics ships orders internationally.
How Much Do These Products Cost?
For starters, I would recommend you to purchase these supplements in bulk. This way you will save a lot of money and receive a supply that will last longer. Another thing you should know is that the company offers a money-back guarantee. So, if you’re not satisfied with their capsules, you will get a full refund.
The price of one container of Peak Nootropics will vary depending on the type of product you choose, the provider, and other factors. You can purchase these supplements directly from the company’s online shop or from other e-sellers like Amazon. Here are some examples of how much these products cost:
- Brain Stack by Peak Nootropics costs almost $22 on both Amazon and the brand’s website;
- Mood & Memory by Peak Nootropics is sold for the price of $26, for one container with 60 capsules;
- One container of Peak Nootropics Caffeine and L-Theanine can be purchased for $13-$14.
Nootropics Health Benefits
- Increase your concentration – you will be able to focus better and improve memory retention;
- Fight age-related brain decline – mixing the consumption of nootropics with a healthy and well-balanced diet will definitely boost your metabolism and change your mood for the better. All of these will help your brain function properly and prevent certain problems that might appear after a certain age;
- Improve your mood – a low mood is often linked to a poor concentration level. Many factors like irregular eating habits or haphazard sleeping patterns can mess up your mood which leads to stress and even depression. A proper dosage of a high-quality cognitive enhancer will fix that issue.
Potential Side Effects
All the components included in Peak Nootropics’ formulas are natural and safe to consume. Therefore, clients don’t usually experience any side effects whatsoever. Still, pay attention to how many capsules you take because an overdose can lead to some sort of discomfort. If you feel any type of adverse symptoms, you should immediately stop using the product and seek your physician’s advice.
There were some cases in which people who have consumed nootropics have dealt with the following issues:
- Increased heart rate, etc.
Putting It All Together
Peak Nootropics products are made from natural ingredients that are supposed to lower anxiety and stress, prevent depression, and enhance your memory and focus. They are a good source of antioxidants that fight aging signs due to their capacity of inhibiting free radicals production. As a downside, you should know that Peak Nootropics enhancers can only be bought online and many times clients get angry because the manufacturer runs out of stock. For the company, this is a good sign that shows they have high sales but for the clients is something very annoying and unpleasant. Moreover, the shipping usually takes longer than the company claims.
To conclude with, Peak Nootropics is a good brand of cognitive enhancers that are marketed at affordable prices. You mustn’t expect miraculous results but, in my opinion, you should try these supplements at least once and see how well they work for you.
- Ceretropic Review – How Reliable Is This Company?
- Best Places to Buy Nootropics Online [2018 Edition]
- Nootrobox Review – How Effective Is This Supplement?
- Alpha Brain Review: Think You Can Supercharge Your Brain with Supplements?
- Top Supplements for Mental Focus – Get in the Zone!
- Garden of Life Primal Defense Review: Will You Love It?
Alexandra is a passionate and reliable content writer with skills in SEO optimizing and editing as well. She has a versatile writing style and her main areas of expertise are nutrition, fitness, health, wellness, and personal growth. In addition, she simply loves writing articles in the aforementioned fields because she also speaks from her personal experience. Apart from content creation, her hobbies are horseback riding, playing the piano, traveling, and reading.