Being a digestive health supplement, Perfect Biotics received a lot of publicity especially from people who have used it and were more than pleased with its results. Some might even say this is a revolutionary product that uses scientifically-proven research as well as cutting-edge manufacturing technology in order to relieve bloating, gas, and chronic fatigue.
But is this product worth buying? Will it provide all the elements you need to improve your health? We are here to straighten out the facts by giving you everything you need to know about this supplement. In this honest review, you will discover Perfect Biotics’ ingredients, pricing options, potential side effects, advantages, and drawbacks.
- 1 What Is Perfect Biotics Supplement?
- 2 Perfect Biotics Overview
- 3 Perfect Biotics Ingredient Profile
- 4 Perfect Biotics Benefits – Is It Effective?
- 5 Are There Any Side Effects or Allergy Concerns?
- 6 Pros of Perfect Biotics
- 7 Cons of Perfect Biotics
- 8 Perfect Biotics Pricing Options and Refund Policy
- 9 Perfect Biotics Reviews – What Consumers Think About It
- 10 Final Thoughts – Should You Buy Perfect Biotics?
- 11 Perfect Biotics – Supplement Summary
What Is Perfect Biotics Supplement?
Perfect Biotics is a probiotic supplement marketed by Probiotic America which is a relatively new company. According to the producer, this probiotic ultimately offers a gut balance while maintaining the perfect equilibrium between good and bad bacteria. Perfect Biotics was created and launched on the market in 2016.
According to the brand’s representatives, Perfect Biotics will help you gain a better metabolism, a significantly increased energy, and many other health benefits.
One of the most important competitive advantages of this product is its production-related aspects. The company claims they are raising all the bacteria cultures in their own laboratory, located in Wisconsin. Also, they prepare the capsules and test the product using third-party testing methods in Utah. Finally, the supplement arrives in Southern California, at the producer’s distribution center.
Due to the fact that they have decided not to use middlemen, the supplement is said to arrive at the customer’s doorsteps with maximum purity and freshness.Another aspect you should be aware of is that this supplement is an over-the-counter product. Specialists recommend users to consume only one capsule per day which should be taken right after the main meal.
Perfect Biotics Overview
|Product Name||Perfect Biotics|
|Ingredients||30 billion CFUs within 15 different probiotic strains|
|Price Tag||From around 43 dollars per 30 capsules|
|Availability||Sold on Amazon and the company’s official site|
|Allergenic Potential||No concerns whatsoever – low allergenic impact|
|Recommended Usage||One capsule per day|
|Manufacturer’s Guarantee||90-day money-back guarantee|
Perfect Biotics Ingredient Profile
This supplement contains 15 strains of probiotics which provide no less than 30 billion CFUs which are live cells. The label discloses all the ingredients so that you can see exactly what type of bacteria species this supplement contains.
The bacteria strains contained by Perfect Biotics include the following elements:
- Lactobacillus Salivarius: fights against gingivitis and protects your from cavities;
- Bifidobacterium Infantis: boosts the immune system;
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: lowers the level of cholesterol as well as blood pressure;
- Lactobacillus Casei: inhibits inflammatory response;
- Lactobacillus Plantarum: speeds up the healing process of many injuries;
- Lactococcus Lactis: breaks down and metabolizes carbohydrates;
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum: protects the body from plenty of diseases such as yeast infection;
- Lactobacillus Paracasei: relieves symptoms caused by eczemas or atopic dermatitis;
- Streptococcus Thermophilus: fights against respiratory infections;
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus: flushes out toxins;
- Lactobacillus Brevis: prevents several diseases including kidney stones;
- Bifidobacterium Breve: lowers gas-related issues, bloating, bowel and intestine irritation;
- Bifidobacterium Lactis: improves your overall digestive comfort.
- Vegetable stearic acid;
- Microcrystalline cellulose;
Perfect Biotics present no allergenic concerns because it is a soy-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free supplement.
Perfect Biotics Benefits – Is It Effective?
Perfect Biotics is a probiotic supplement that claims to aid your digestive system and help you regain your digestive balance that can be lost under the influence of certain factors like stress, poor eating habits, food chemicals, and others.
The main health benefits this product provides are the following ones:
- Gets your rid of harmful toxins that might be lurking in your digestive system;
- Fixes intestinal damage created by an excessive gluten consumption;
- Boosts immune system and improves overall digestion; also, prevents bloating and other gas-related problems;
- Lowers carbohydrate cravings and increases your energy;
- Reduces both joint and muscle pain;
- Helps you get fitter by decreasing abdominal fat;
- Improves your overall mood.
Are There Any Side Effects or Allergy Concerns?
When taking probiotics, potential side effects always represent an important concern. Until now, we haven’t been able to find any complaints about severe or worrying side effects. According to our research, most customers didn’t experience any side effects whatsoever.
We want to be completely honest and transparent with you, our readers, so we must state that there were a few isolated cases in which users have dealt with minor side effects like an upset stomach or slight nausea. But these are very rare.
Regarding the allergenic potential of this product, Perfect Biotics does very well due to the fact that these capsules don’t contain gluten, lactose, or soy. An additional advantage is that these capsules are 100 percent vegetarian.
One aspect that might translate into an issue is its rice content. Perfect Biotics contains rice maltodextrin.
Pros of Perfect Biotics
- Improves digestion;
- Eases indigestion symptoms as well as diarrhea;
- Flushes toxins out of your system;
- Supports cardiovascular health;
- Boosts your immunity;
- Contains 30 billion CFUs;
- The company provides a money-back guarantee of 90 days;
- Relieves chronic fatigue;
- Promotes an optimal nutrient absorption.
Cons of Perfect Biotics
- The label only states the number and the species of the CFUs; you don’t really find out which type of strains this product contains or how much of each type of living cell there is;
- It contains stearic acid which can be a controversial additive;
- This supplement is relatively more expensive compared to other probiotics available on the market.
Perfect Biotics Pricing Options and Refund Policy
The manufacturing company, Probiotic America, provides three different pricing plans:
- One bottle (30-day supply): 69.95 dollars; (check this listing for the latest live prices)
- Three containers (90 capsules with the recommended usage of one capsule per day): 178.37 dollars; (check this listing for the latest live prices)
- Six bottles (180-day supply): 331.56 dollars. (check this listing for the latest live prices)
The main perk of any purchase is that regardless of the quantity you buy, the company will still offer you a money-back guarantee of 90 days. Therefore, in case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can send back the product and receive a full refund without any problem whatsoever.
If you decide to purchase this product from Amazon, then you must know there are two choices available:
- One jar of 30 capsules: 42.49 dollars; (check this listing for the latest live prices)
- Two jars of 60 capsules: 100 dollars. (check this listing for the latest live prices)
On both the official website and on Amazon, the shipping is free of cost.
Perfect Biotics Reviews – What Consumers Think About It
If you take a look at customer’s opinions about this product you will see that there aren’t many reviews available online. This is probably because the company appears to be quite new in the supplement industry. Nevertheless, several customers took their time to write their opinion and personal experience with this probiotic.
Most of the reviews are positive. However, a few consumers complained about certain issues. For example, one person said such that the sticker that came with the bottles was a bit misleading. Another reviewer mentioned the fact that this product hasn’t provided any improvements for him.
On the other hand, the majority of consumers claim that Perfect Biotics works great when it comes to lowering bloating and improving digestion.
Precaution! Perfect Biotics is a probiotic supplement that treats several digestive-related conditions. So, it must be used as a treatment within a determined period of time. Once you notice significant symptom relief, you should take a break from ingesting these capsules. Better yet, we recommend you to seek your doctor’s advice before consuming any supplement.
Is Perfect Biotics the Best Probiotic Supplement on the Market?
Due to all those benefits that most users have experienced, this supplement has gained a lot of popularity and awareness. Furthermore, similar products have invaded the market in these last couple of years. In other words, there is a wide range of options out there and it is highly important to carefully research and explore all these alternatives before making a purchase.
Final Thoughts – Should You Buy Perfect Biotics?
This product has been proven to provide plenty of health benefits for the majority of its consumers. However, this is not a guarantee that you will experience significant changes in your health. For example, although Perfect Biotics claims to speed up carbs metabolization, this doesn’t necessarily mean you should eat a lot of bread or other carbohydrates.
Overall, there are high chances you will benefit from bloating, constipation, and gas relief. Many users even say they have tried several probiotics and Perfect Biotics offered them the best results.
If you are looking for an effective product that lowers bloating and other digestive issues, you should definitely give Perfect Biotics a try. On the other hand, if you just want to lose weight and get fit and you are on a low budget, you should probably purchase a more affordable alternative.
Ultimately, the choice is all yours and you should carefully select a probiotic supplement that will suit your needs, preferences, and budget.
Perfect Biotics – Supplement Summary
|Usage Recommendations||Best used as a probiotic that treats a specific ailment – one capsule per day.|
|Side Effects||No severe side effects; rare cases of belly pain|
|Guarantee||100% money-back guarantee|
|Where to Buy||Official website, Amazon|
|Overall Star Rating|
Last updated: December 16, 2019
The information contained on www.altprotein.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
Alt Protein assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Alt Protein be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Alt Protein reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Alt Protein does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
The Service offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.
Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on the Service. The use of any information provided on the Service is solely at your own risk.
You can also review our Editorial Integrity Policy.
Health enthusiast, runner, protein nut. Owen likes to write about protein, particularly alternatve supplementation and supplement comparisons.