Last Updated on
Nowadays, there are plenty of companies and online stores to purchase nootropic supplements from but not all of these choices offer good-value products. In today’s review, I will discuss whether or not Ceretropic is a reliable firm. Also, you will be able to find out its main product categories, pros, cons, pricing policy, and other useful aspects.
Ceretropic was launched in 2013 and it has managed to gain a lot of popularity since then. But you will discover a lot more details about it, in the sections below.
- 1 What Is Ceretropic?
- 2 Ceretropic’s Main Product Categories and Their Benefits
- 3 Why Are Nootropics Needed?
- 4 Benefits of Nootropic Products
- 5 Pros and Cons of Ceretropic Products
- 6 Quality Control
- 7 Pricing
- 8 Shipping and Fulfillment
- 9 Customer Support
- 10 Do These Products Have Any Risks?
- 11 Ceretropic Products – Final Verdict
What Is Ceretropic?
Ceretropic is an online shop that sells some of the best and most popular nootropic supplements on the market. Nootropic products are also known as cognitive enhancers, intelligence boosters, smart drugs, and memory boosters. These special supplements can truly improve plenty of mental functions such as memory, cognition, focus, intelligence, and even mood.
Ceretropic’s Main Product Categories and Their Benefits
As I previously mentioned, Ceretropic supplements are some of the best ones on the market and they are also safe to consume. There are plenty of Ceretropic product categories to choose from. You should always pick one depending on your personal needs and on what you want to achieve in terms of brain power, focus, or mood. So, let’s have a look at Ceretropic’s most prominent product types.
1. Metabolic Enhancers
According to fitness experts, high metabolic rates are typically linked to having a slim and lean body. Simply put, if your metabolism functions properly, it will be easier for you to prevent weight gain. Still, this aspect is also important for other essential aspects related to your organism. What I mean by that is you will possess sound health and a good overall wellbeing as long as all your body functions are in order.
Through the metabolic process, the body transforms all or some of the calories you consume into fuel or energy. Each system of your organism relies on the amount of energy it receives at a cellular level. Therefore, it is crucial to have a robust metabolism because it can improve brain function, boost immunity, enhance vitality, and help with other issues such as longevity and fertility.
As long as you have a strong metabolism, it will be easier for you to develop lean muscle mass. However, after a certain age, the metabolic rate slows down which makes the use of metabolic enhancers a necessity.
2. Sublingual Nootropics
This method of supplement administration is one of the most effective ways to achieve maximum results from a brain enhancer. It involves the role of specific capillaries which are found under your tongue. This way, the drug’s substance will reach your bloodstream as fast as possible. Moreover, sublingual administration works better also because it doesn’t involve any digestive enzymes which may diminish some of the product’s effects.
Not only is this a faster and simpler way to consume a nootropic but it also leads to results that last longer while also heightening the drug’s overall potency. Ceretropic is committed to market some of the best sublingual nootropics available in this particular industry.
These products are amino acids collections that are mixed together to create shortened chains. As you probably know, amino acids are the elements that build proteins. Therefore, peptides are highly appreciated for their ability to deliver a lot of health benefits like a quicker recovery time after an intense workout. Also, these supplements play a crucial role in promoting lean muscle mass growth, especially for those of you who are regularly engaging in bodybuilding sessions.
The amino acid content of peptides works effectively when it comes to regulating blood pressure and they also promote a healthier and better-looking skin by producing fresh collagen.
4. Brain Trainers
This is an interesting little service section that Ceretropic offers. It is called Brain Trainers because it works your brain. Here, you can discover several links that send you to different tests, quizzes or games to increase and exercise your intelligence, test your working memory and your visual and spatial abilities, and even strengthen your vocabulary. This section is amazing if you want to test the effectiveness of Ceretropic nootropics. Find out whether or not your brain cells perform better after taking one of the company’s supplements by accessing the Brain Trainers segment.
Why Are Nootropics Needed?
To be honest, Ceretropic goes to great lengths to provide some of the most effective nootropic supplements out there. They market real nootropics. What I mean by that is the fact that, lately, the exact meaning of these products has become a little blurred. For example, compounds that work only as cognitive boosters are included in the same category as all other nootropics.
Nonetheless, there are certain factors that differentiate real nootropics from other related products. A true nootropic drug contains substances which don’t lead to serious side effects that users might experience. In other words, it should have a limited number of tolerance buildup issues even when you use it for a long time. At the same time, a nootropic must enhance at least one mental function. Finally, a real nootropic should be free of toxins as well as neuroprotective.
In the last couple of years, specialists have significantly improved nootropic supplements which are now able to provide more enhanced effects and better cognitive-related results. One of Ceretropic’s main goals is to offer to its clients the finest nootropic solutions they can come with. From all their product varieties, you should only choose those that suit your preferences as well as unique needs.
Benefits of Nootropic Products
They can furnish you with a wide range of benefits and, basically, unlock your brain:
- Promote better communication skills;
- Improve cognitive functions;
- Support a healthy brain;
- Enhance memory, concentration, and reasoning;
- Boost attention and mental clarity;
- Improve overall mood;
- Increase your stress resistance and productivity;
- Promote a healthier brain structure that is not affected so much by the aging process;
- Increase your energy levels;
- Lead to a well-rested mind by improving your sleep;
- Boost one’s overall wellness and health.
Pros and Cons of Ceretropic Products
- Ceretropic provides a wide range of products. Most nootropic manufacturers tend to focus on one single nootropic type like modafinil or racetams. Meanwhile, Ceretropic sells a large variety of supplements: solutions, powders, metabolic enhancements, peptides, etc. You will be able to choose from more than 56 different nootropic types.
- The company has created innovative and easier ways to administer their supplements’ dosages. In fact, one could say that Ceretropic has even revolutionized the way we take nootropics. Most other companies that produce similar supplements rely on either encapsulated or powdered varieties. Ceretropic enables you to pick brain enhancements that can be taken via nasal spray, sublingually, or by using a syringe.
- Speaking of plenty of options, one of the main advantages that you will definitely appreciate about Ceretropic is their sorting option. In other words, it is very easy to browse through their entire product catalog in order to find the nootropics you’re looking for. Given the fact that there are a lot of available product types on their website, having the possibility to use filters and sort these products to your liking is incredibly important and it will save you a lot of time.
- The lack of having an overview of the products might be perceived as a drawback. It is not very wise to present plenty of products that have technical names if the consumers are not able to see exactly what these drugs are, especially if they are not familiar with them. It is true that each provided supplement has its own product page where people can see a clear and comprehensive description but this can be quite time-consuming.
- If you’re not satisfied with the product you ordered, you will not receive a refund. In today’s highly competitive market, this represents a very important disadvantage. Although the nootropics manufactured by Ceretropic are effective and safe, not everyone will achieve the same results because it also depends on each person’s organism and the way it reacts to these drugs. I personally believe that the company should probably address this issue, considering that most other firms offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Regarding quality control, Ceretropic is an excellent choice. Their main testing is performed in-house which has helped the company achieve a great reputation. People say it is a highly reliable firm that focuses on high-quality tests and quality control. However, Ceretropic’s representatives make sure that all their supplements undergo a double testing: one in-house and the second one done by a third-party laboratory. When you think about it, this adds an even greater safety and trust.
On the other hand, Ceretropic has been closely examined for certain supplements they create because their product line is both research-oriented and unique. One example was when Ceretropic recalled their noopept sublingual solution because of a bad batch. Although this issue raised a lot of questions and intrigues, the company was successful in handling the problem. They recalled the batch and they even provided a complete explanation and refund for all their clients who have purchased this particular product.
Certain quality control problems are pretty hard to avoid when it comes to the nootropic industry because this market niche is relatively new. So, don’t be surprised if some experimental nootropics or peptides are seized at customs with no explanation at all.
Prices will pretty much vary depending on the product you choose to purchase. The lowest cost is the one of the Bacteriostatic Water which sells for $5.25. Then, there are the Pramiracetam Powder and 1,3DMBA Citrate Powder which both sell for the price of $9.99. Other supplements like Noopept Powder, Phenylpiracetam Powder, and L-Theanine Solution can be bought for $11.99 while Raloxifene Powder and Adrafinil Powder are sold for $14.99.
The most expensive Ceretropic nootropic supplement is the P21 Solution which can be purchased for around $120. You can easily find out all the company’s prices by browsing their website.
Unfortunately, the company doesn’t provide any kind of refund if the product you bought doesn’t have the expected result. This is a bit disappointing. Still, according to most clients, Ceretropic products are totally worth it.
Shipping and Fulfillment
Ceretropic is a nootropic manufacturing company that handles a huge volume of orders so it can afford to apply competitive prices but the cost, as I mentioned in the Pricing section, varies depending on the type of product you buy. Besides the fact that their pricing policy is incredibly competitive, they also offer free shipping on most of their supplements.
You will be glad to know that Ceretropic accepts all standard payment options and it also allows its clients to pay with bitcoin.
If you encounter any problems whatsoever, don’t hesitate to contact Ceretropic’s client support team but the firm’s representatives can only be reached via email. They don’t offer any other support option such as live chat or phone which is a shame for sure. Something else that’s been bugging me is the fact that their website doesn’t have an FAQ section which usually comes in handy for many customers. Instead, they have published a small section which is called “What Are Nootropics?” There, they explain only the basic aspects of this type of supplements.
Do These Products Have Any Risks?
Ceretropic is a reputable manufacturer that takes good care of its customers. They market supplements which are both safe and effective. Their products contain high-quality compounds so you mustn’t worry about dealing with serious side effects. In principle, there’s no risk in taking these brain-enhancing drugs and the risk of adverse reactions is very low.
Ceretropic Products – Final Verdict
With all these being said, Ceretropic remains one of the most trustworthy nootropic vendors on the market. It sells safe and potent health supplements and it provides plenty of excellent cognitive enhancement solutions. On their website, you will discover dozens of wellness drugs, metabolic boosters, and other products so make sure you choose carefully and opt for the item that suits your personal needs and that will help you achieve your objectives.
Health enthusiast, runner, protein nut. Owen likes to write about protein, particularly alternatve supplementation and supplement comparisons.